The Asian Study Tour is a one-week program that will give you the opportunity to experience the different facets of Asian business and management systems. The program will also expose you to critical management issues confronting companies in different Asian countries.
Olympic Complex, Forbidden City, Tianamen Square, Great Wall of China, Maglev Train, and Dr. Tea
- Beijing Urban Planning, Oishi Liwayway Co., Roled Opto Electronics, Bao Steel, and Honeyweel
- Alumni Networking, and Classes at CEIBS
Maesa Elephant Camp, Thai Silk, Paper & Umbrella Factory, Doi Suthep Temple, and Siam Niramit Cultural Show
- Board of Investment and OTOP Villages
- Alumni Networking, and Classes at Assumption University
Genting Theme Park
- FELDA, Malayan Bank, Malaysia Tourism Promotion Board, Proton, Tenaga Nasional, and Petronas
- Alumni Networking
Water Village, Sultan’s Palace, Istana Nurul Iman, Jame'Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque, Brunei Museum, and Brunei Shopping Complex
- Brunei Shell, Bank Islam Brunei, Darussalam Berhad, Brunei Economic Development Board, and QAF Brunei Sdn. Bhd.