- Doctor of Philosophy Educational Socio-Anthropology (Cited for Academic Excellence), University of the Philippines Diliman (Philippines)
- Master of Arts in Education (Benemeritus), University of Santo Tomas
- Bachelor of Science in Education (Magna Cum Laude), College of Holy Spirit (Philippines)
- Bachelor of Arts in Education (Cum Laude), College of the Holy Spirit (Philippines)
Professional and Academic Experience
- Faculty, Formative Leadership and Management Development Training Course DMCI Holdings Inc.
- Consultant, S.Sp.S. Philippine North Province
School Management Study of S.Sp.S Schools in the Philippines
- Consultant, TransDev Program
Institute for Studies in Asian Church and Culture
- Consultant, Institution Building Program
Zuelling Family Foundation
- Faculty, Development Academy of the Philippines
Dynamics of Social Development
Public Management Development Program
(The National Government’s Career Executive Service Development Program)
- Program Director and Faculty, Asian Institute
of Management Reengineering Public Service
Delivery in Bhutan (Organization
Development Training for Senior Managers
of the Civil Service in the Royal Government of
- 1990-2008 Professor, Asian Institute of Management
Affiliations, Awards, and Honors
- Phi Kappa Phi (International Honor Society): Member
- National Board of Judges - Gintong Ilawan 2002, Teodora Alonso Edicator’s Award for Most Outstanding Female Public Secondary School Principal, AVON and the Department of Education.
- Board of Judges - TOSP 2015, 2012 and 1999, Search for Ten Outstanding Students of the Philippines – Concepcion Industries.
- Management Association of the Philippines (MAP) - Faculty, Management Education Workshop 1992-1995.