- Master in Business Administration, Asian Institute of Management (Philippines)
- Bachelor of Science in Management Engineering, Ateneo de Manila University (Philippines)
Professional and Academic Experience
- Senior Advisor, Pushkart.ph (2015-present)
- Senior Consultant and Minority Partner, INSPIRE (Innovative Solutions by Professionals in Real Estate) Consulting (2007-2011)
- General Manager and Co-Founder, Manila Sharks Baseball Team (2007-2012)
- Project Development Assistant, Ayala Hotels, Inc. (1992-1997)
- Consulting Experience with Smart Communications, Globe Telecom, Ayala Land, Megaworld, DMCI, Holcim Philippines, Convergys, Mirant Philippines, Harbour Centre Port Terminal, Inc., SGV and Company, United Laboratories, Tutuban Properties, Heritage Mansion Hotel (Baguio)
- Currently working actively with Ideaspace (new venture vehicle of the MVP Group), SPRING.PH (new product venture incubator of the Philippine Software Industry Association) and with the Department of Science and Technology – Philippine Council for Agricultural, Aquatic and Natural Resources Research and Development.
- Co-founder, Aghamroad.ph, a donation portal designed to raise financial support for school projects of the Philippine Science High School System.
- Co-founder, Synapse Systems, Inc., a network VAS technology company
Affiliations, Awards, and Honors
- Member, Management Association of the Philippines