Results-Based Program/Project Management (RBPM) is a five-day course designed to deepen the participants’ understanding of development trends and the challenges they might encounter when designing and implementing public sector programs.
It will likewise sharpen the participants’ skills in planning and designing relevant and responsive development programs/projects.
At the end of the 5-day course, participants would have acquired the skills and techniques required for:
- Assessment and analysis of development situations and challenges;
- Problem Analysis utilizing the Problem/Objective/Solutions Trees as tools;
- Project Design utilizing the Project Logframe as a results-based project planning and monitoring tool;
- Identification and selection of development programs/projects; and
- Implementation, monitoring, and supervision of programs/projects to achieve desired results.