Participants will become familiar with real-world examples of successful applications of analytics in the retail, manufacturing, and service industries. We aim to have participants conduct analytics projects from start to finish, starting from identifying business issues, to developing hypotheses, through to gathering and analyzing data and communicating results.
Participants will be able to:
- learn new tools and concepts surrounding the analytics buzz;
- refresh their knowledge of the fundamentals in statistics and quantitative analysis; and
- apply analytics to:
- capture and retain customers;
- cut costs and improve efficiencies; and
- competently manage risks.
Target ParticipantsGeneral Managers Chief Financial Officers Finance Professionals Business Analysts Business Planning Managers Customer Profitability Analysts Business Unit Managers Management Accountants Finance Managers in Sales and Marketing
- Data exploration
- Statistical inference
- Regression analysis
- Social networks
- Big Data Analytics and the future of Business