An Overview of the Upcoming Online Program
16 June 2020, 5:00PM-6:30PM
In this introductory session to the Fundamentals of Principled Negotiations, the School of Executive Education and Lifelong Learning (SEELL) brings Professor Jose Adolfo "Jam" Mariquit, Adjunct Faculty, Asian Institute of Management to discuss the crucial aspects of principled negotiations.
Professor Jam is a Certified Trainer of the Program on Negotiation (PON) at Harvard Law School in Cambridge, Massachusetts which he obtained in 1996 as part of his MBM thesis at AIM.
Join us in the discussion of the following topics:
• Overview of Principled Negotiations
• Competition vs Collaboration
• Expanding the Pie by Creating Value
• Ensuring Fairness for All Parties
• Protecting Your Interests
• Nurturing Key Relationships
• Dealing with Difficult Negotiators
To register for the info session, visit http://go.aim.edu/negotiationsinfosession