How To Pivot To Serve the Pandemic and Post-Pandemic Markets
20 May 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Businesses are now grappling with the effects of the ECQ and the pandemic. What initially started out as a health crisis has changed the way we live, operate, and do day-to-day business.
In this complimentary webinar brought to you by The School of Executive Education and Lifelong Learning, we are featuring Professor Rene Domingo, an expert in Total Quality Management, Lean Management, Service Operations, and Healthcare Management, as he explains how to pivot your business, products and services to stay relevant and viable in the Post-Pandemic New Normal.
Join us in the discussion of the topics such as:
• New Market Expectations and Conditions; New Social and Buying Behaviors
• Extending, Leveraging, Productizing, and Repurposing Core Competencies and Assets
• Pivot Pricing, Re-Pricing, and Payment Strategies
• Rapid Business, Cultural Transformation and Shortening Learning Curves
• Pivoting Examples for Vulnerable Industries
Pre-registration is required. Sign up now at https://go.aim.edu/pandemicandpostpandemicmarkets