The velocity and transformation changes in the business environment and intense industry landscape challenges brought about by disruptive innovation and technology shifts in the digital world create immense impact to the organization and its leaders. In a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) world that we live in, companies must accelerate business agility and embrace new leadership capabilities to cope and achieve breakthrough levels of organization performance.
The Management Development Program, an enhanced and accelerated leadership program, is tailor fit to executives and leaders who are constantly managing change to lead, inspire, and transform a hyper-connected workforce. The program primes the participating executive for self-awareness, personal mastery and transformation leadership in today’s business context. The building block approach and progression of learning themes, modules and topics deliberately become more complex, as the participant engages co-participants, faculty, peers and colleagues as learning partners. The design of the four-week program, often tagged as a full-360, non-degree mini-MBA, challenges the participant’s mental toughness, management cadence, big picture thinking, insightful learning and collaborative leadership.
- Develop and prepare senior managers with functional and business area expertise for greater and broader management and leadership responsibilities
- Deepen participants’ cross functional competencies, learning agility, and cross-border management proficiencies to survive in a VUCA world
- Hone participants’ critical thinking and managerial leadership skills for crafting novel and innovative solutions, organizational renewal and engagement, and transformation corporate strategy.
Target ParticipantsMiddle to Upper Level Managers Functional Leaders Family Business Owners Entrepreneurs
- Leading in a VUCA World and disruptive innovations
- Metacognition: Systems Thinking, Critical Thinking, Design Thinking
- Customer insights Marketing
- Service Excellence and Operations Management
- Strategic Management and Business Model Canvas
- Language of Business and Financial Management
- Strategic Negotiations and Alliances
- Leadership, Coaching & Management of Change
- Self-Awareness and Personal Mastery
- Leadership agility The Road to CEO
- Business Management Simulation
- MDP Culmination Activity and Executive Coaching